IAS Prabandhan has made this service available to the users for their convenience. IAS Prabandhan expressly disclaims any claim arising out of the provision of this service.
You will be directed to a payment gateway where you will be asked to choose the payment mode: (Credit/Debit card). Afterwards enter your Credit/Debit card details and follow the mandatory procedure.
In case of an error found in online fee payment, such as…
- During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
- The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction
- Payment gets debited twice due to server error.
In such cases if the customer gets an intimation from their respective bank about the authenticity of the said transaction, then IAS Prabandhan will give back a reversal of the amount after thorough checking.
- IAS Prabandhan accepts no responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments which are matters solely between the user of the service and the card provider.
- IAS Prabandhan assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage such as; the delay, failure, interruption etc. in connection with use of the payment gateway.
- IAS Prabandhan will not be responsible in any circumstances for any interruption or errors in the operation of payment gateway.
- We may alert you by email, Phone call or Message. if we update our website in a way that we believe you should know about. Email alerts are usually prompted by new features on the websites, or substantial improvements in the products and offers made by us.
- IAS Prabandhan will not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred from the use of this service.